Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

$10 Food Pantry Challenge

Photobucket

My church has a food pantry that I help stock. I have created a challenge for myself to see how many items I can purchase for the pantry with $10.

Here's what I have so far.

Photobucket

4 100 ct boxes of Lipton Tea. $1.40 ($1 + tax)

Photobucket

40 Soy Joy bars. Cost $2.00 (tax)

Photobucket

34 Kraft BBQ. Cost $3.00 (tax)

Photobucket

18 French's Mustard. Cost $1.50 (tax)

Total left: $2.10

If you have a food pantry in your area, you are welcome to join in on this challenge!

1 comments

Debbie W said...

How on earth did you get the BBQ sauce and the mustard? Please do share! Thanks!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO