Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

About Me

My name is Kristin. I am 26 years old and I live in Alabama. I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful children. My daughter is 5 and my son is 2. I supplement my husband's income by using coupons and bargain hunting. I also work for ChaCha.com as an independent contractor.

I started using coupons diligently in Jan. of 2008. I have learned so much in such a short time and I can't wait to share my knowledge and skills with people not only in my immediate area, but also around the country. Please join me as I teach you how to save money and how to apply those savings to a wonderful trip to Disney World!

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Christy said...

Hi Kristin! Thanks for linking to Shake The Salt. :)

I invite you to check out the weekly Frugal Deals Roundup I've just posted and email me if you'd like to be added to the frugal blogroll in the FDR.

http://shakethesalt.com/2009/06/frugal-deals-roundup-week-of-67-deals-coupons-moms/

Christy

marybeth at www.babygoodbuys.com said...

Very cute website! I love Disneyworld, and I love coupons! Also, thanks for putting my button on your website. So you know, I’m viewing your site in IE and the two right sidebars are really funky—offset and appearing below your posts, not alongside them.

Good luck with your blog and your coupon endeavors!

Tricia Meyer (sunshinegirl) said...

Hi Kristen,

I own a company called Sunshine Rewards. We are a cash back and coupon site with about 80% of our members being Disney fans. Although we offer lots of different cashouts, most of our members cash out for Disney Gift Cards or Disney Dollars. We offer a referral program as well as an affiliate program on ShareASale. I would love it if you would take a look at us!

Tricia Meyer
Owner, Sunshine Rewards

Jenn said...

I have been on your site for only a short time but I an LOVING IT! You are doing an awesome job and I am starting to save a ton!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO