Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Disboards.com

Photobucket



When planning your trip to Disney World, one of the greatest resources available are people who have already been before. One such place to find Disney fanatics like myself is on The Dis. I stumbled upon this forum when I first started planning my trip in January of 2009. I learned so much and had so many questions answered. I learned secrets and tips and how to maximize my time in the parks. I learned how to cut costs, best places to meet characters and I even learned about secret paths!

Here are my favorite forums on Disboards.com

1. Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Here is where you will find everything you need to know about each of the four parks and water parks and Downtown Disney. I could spend hours on this board.

2. Disney Dining Plan Here you can find out everything you need to know about the Disney Dining Plan. It has some great resources.

3. Disney Trip Reports Here you can read peoples reports of their recent trips to Disney. This can help you get a better feel of what to expect on your own trip.

4. Budget Board This is definitely my favorite forum. Bargain hunting and Disney all rolled into one nice package. I saved so much money thanks to them!

5. Creative DISigns There are some very creative people on The Dis ready to help you design items for your trip. They will even make you custom photos for iron ons!


Have fun! Be sure to check out my favorite thread!

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO