Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Bargain Brag 7.27.09

I did a lot of shopping over the weekend.

Photobucket

6 bottles of Pures at Winn Dixie (On sale for $2.50 a bottle through 7.31. I had $1 off coupons). Total $9.50

Photobucket

This was last week's sale - The panty liners and 2 Speed Stick deodorants were on sale at CVS last week. Paid $3.89 (used ECBs) and earned $4.89. I had a $5 RR to use at Walgreens. Got 2 Excedrin and 1 19c box of paper clips. Used the $5 RR and paid 98c. Earned $5 RR for the Excedrin. Then I got the Goody's Headband, 2 Highlighters, pencil sharpener, 2pk pens and pencils. Used the $5 RR. Paid 90c. Received $1 RR and a mail in rebate for the headband. (This will be applied to the Disney fund when it arrives.)

Photobucket

This week's sale at CVS - See the deals here. I had a $4/20 coupon that was emailed to me. If you haven't already registered your email with CVS, you should. I also had 3 coupons for FREE Kashi products. The deal was buy 3 boxes for $10 and get $5 back. Since I got the 3 boxes for FREE with my coupons, I made $5 in ECBs. I also had 15 $1 Mentos gum coupons. The gum is on sale for $1 and if you buy $15 worth, you get $5. So I made $5 on this too. I am saving them for the upcoming Huggies and Pampers sale at CVS.

Photobucket

Huge run at Publix! Total before coupons was $296.68. Total after coupons was $66.79. I have $36 in rebates to submit. So it will be $30.79 after the rebates. I accidentally bought 2 more bags of salad then I had coupons for... so that was $4 of it that I shouldn't of spent. Bummer.

Highlights: 8 bags of lettuce, $11 worth of T-bones, 7 packs of hot dogs, 8 3 packs and 4 8 packs of juice, 12 bandaids, 6 yogurts, $25 worth of other meat, 4 Birds Eye Voila. 8 salad dressings and 4 Friskies cat food.

1 comments

Clippergirl56 said...

I am totally impressed with your Publix shopping. I really wish we had one in Gville.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO