Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Wii Sports Resort for free!!

PhotobucketI did it! I am getting Wii Resort Sports for free!!! (I snagged Toy Story Mania for free already) I love earning gift cards to Amazon.com from Swagbucks!!

Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you Swagbucks when you use it. You randomly win anywhere from 1 to 5 Swagbucks. 45 Swagbucks equals a $5 gift card to Amazon. (There are other prizes, including cash and gear, but Amazon.com is my favorite and by far the best deal.) You get 3 Swagbucks automatically when you sign up.

It originally took me about 10 days to earn a $5 Amazon gift card. But here's something neat... for each person you refer, you earn what they earn! When you follow this link and sign up under me, when you win $1, I win $1! (And you will win $1 each time someone signs up under you and wins). I am now winning enough Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card every 2 days! This is going to make for a lot of great, cheap Christmas presents. Thanks everyone!

Search & Win


1 comments

Tabitha said...

There is a code that's only good for another hour

Console45Evhw1

I'm up to 9 swagbucks now...

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO