Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Walgreens Glade Candle Deal

Photobucket

Walgreens has a deal until September 2th on the Glade Soy 2 oz votive candles. Buy 2 and get $1 back in RRs. (Buy more then 2 in one transaction and you will only get the $1 RR. I did 8 transactions at 3 Walgreens.) There was a coupon in the August 9th Smart Source insert to get them for free!

I got 16 today and paid $2.00 in tax and got back $8 in Register Rewards.

3 Comments:

Lindy H said...

WOW! So did you buy them all in one transaction? And where did you get some many coupons? I'm jealous (love the blog by the way! Posted your button on my *new/working on* blog) Thanks for the great tips!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

You have to buy two in each transaction. The register reward is triggered by 2 candles and anything over that is irrelevant to the reward. I hope that makes sense. :)

I have a lot of great friends that give me their papers because they just aren't interested in couponing. :)

Cathi said...

Thanks for the tip on these... I did a little stock up and am PILING up the Walgreens RR!!!! Besides, I just lovvvvve candles...! Who doesn't? LOL!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO