Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Bargain Brag 9.6.09


Photobucket

I went to 2 Publix stores today. Highlights: 2 boxes of Popsicle, ground pork, bag of potatoes, 4 8 packs of juice, 4 dips, 2 bags of Lays chips and 4 Hungry Man dinners. You can see details of how to save like I did here.

Retail was $100.51. I paid $6.71!

Photobucket

On Wednesday I had to run to Publix to meet up with a friend of mine and I wanted to get a sub sandwich for dinner. I decided to throw together an impromptu purchase. I got the sub sandwich and a 20 oz soda plus the 8 3 pack of juices and the 2 8 packs and the other items shown.

Retail was $36.12. I paid $6.50! Which is what I would of paid for the sandwich. Then I have a $3 rebate on the sandwich so it was really $3.50.

Photobucket

This is 2 purchases. The Marcal toilet paper were free after the free coupon from 8/30 SS. I paid 90c tax. The dog food, deodorant and smooshed bread (ooops) came from Target. It was $18.36 down to $1.72. See details here.

The total for the day: $165.89 for $12.83 (after rebate)

4 Comments:

Michele said...

Wow! That is a great Brag. I will ad you to my blog roll.

Michele

Tabitha said...

And I thought my $105 for $41 was good. :/

I have so much to learn...

Exhausted in NC said...

How did you save on the juice? I desperately need more!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

The juice is on sale for $1.34 for the 3 pack. I have a 50c/1 coupon from the previous Greenwise magazine at Publix that doubles. :)

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO