Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Box Tops For Education

Photobucket
My daughter's school is currently having a contest. The class (per grade) that brings in the most Box Tops for Education (abbreviated BTFE) by Oct 16th will win a pizza party!

BTFEs are found on a large variety of products and are worth 10c each to your school. Their website is so cool. I went there to print off some reward charts for her to put the Box Tops on and I discovered all kinds of neat things.

After you register, you can select your school and monitor their Box Top progress. (You can also see all the top BTFE earners in your area). If you are concerned about anything, you can email your school's coordinator through the website.

BTFE also offers exclusive printable coupons to save on their products that have the Box Top on them. You can find a list of all the products that contain BTFEs as well. You will be amazed at how many products do! They also have some fun lunchbox meal ideas.

You can also shop through the BTFE site with a huge selection of major retailers that will donate directly back to your child's school. One example is Walmart.com. Any purchase through them will get your school 1% of whatever you spend.

I have been saving the Box Tops for the past 3 or so years. I have about 1,000 to send in for her contest. They were hoping for about 150 to 200 per classroom. I am so excited!

See all the various ways to earn rewards here.

2 Comments:

Cheryl Wade said...

I have four of the "earn bonus box tops" peelies that I am going to send you via e-mail. I don't have a child in school anymore so I hope she can use it.

Sparky's Mom said...

One thing to watch out for is expried dates because botops won't take them.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO