Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting Organized

Photobucket I am really struggling with getting myself organized. It is so hard to stay on top of everything. I am a stay at home mom and my oldest just started school. I struggle every day with trying to keep the house organized and clean, stay up to date with all the great deals out there, update my blog and find time to work on ChaCha (it's an awesome job and unfortunately they aren't hiring right now). It's hard and I have yet to find the perfect balance. If you've found it, let me know!

I wanted to share these great menu planners with you. They really help me to keep my stockpile organized and cut down on going out to eat. Check them out here. (The second one is my favorite.)

1 comments

Holly said...

Yes, my fix after 20 years to the point I felt like my life was a chaos, with school, work, kids, ball, keeping up the house, cooking, and grocery shopping was Adderral. My dad has A.D.D. really bad and is maxed out on Ritalin, he almost can't function cause as he gets older it gets 10 times worse. However, since I have started 2 weeks ago, I have gone from barely passing to A's and B's and little by little I getting things in a more organized fashion. As I know its not for everyone but it was for me.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO