Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

How I Organize My Coupons

There are so many ways to organize your coupons. I've tried all the methods. I had a binder for a while, but it takes soooooooooooooooooooo much time. So I thought I would share my method with you.

The main source of coupons is the newspaper. I used to cut out every single coupon (4 sets) and put them in my binder or box. That was taking me 2 or so hours a week! So I decided to keep all my inserts intact. I do cut out the coupons I know I will definitely use. I store my inserts by date in my coupon closet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I get about 20 or so inserts a week. I have a lot of friends and family that save them for me.

I organize all my cut out coupons by category and file them in this tackle box I got at Walmart for $4.97. When picking out your box, I suggest you throw it on the floor a few times to make sure it doesn't pop open. This box passed the test!

Photobucket

I use index card dividers to separate the categories. The box fits perfectly in a reusable bag from Publix!

I also carry 2 organizers in my purse. My first organizer is for my CVS cards, store specific coupons and coupons for free items.

Photobucket

The second oraganizer is where I organize my coupons for my shopping trips. I make anywhere from 2 to 4 trips to Publix a week so I gave each one it's own pocket. I also have my restaurant coupons in the back.

Photobucket

So there you have it! That's how I stay organized. If you have any questions, let me know!

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO