Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Reminder: Halloween books!

Photobucket

There are reports that the McDonald's Halloween Coupon books are showing up for sale in the restaurants. The books retail for $2 and include these coupons:

3 free Apple Dippers
3 free small juice or milk jug
3 free small cones
3 free hamburgers

The coupons are valid 11/1/09 to 12/31/09 but they must be redeemed by a kid aged 12 or younger.

Wendy's also has a coupon book for $1 that includes 10 coupons for free junior frosties. Valid 11/1/09-2/1/10.

Burger King has a coupon book for $1 that includes 8 free value fries coupons. Valid 10/1 - 12/31/09

I haven't been able to find any of these. :(

5 Comments:

Aymee said...

I was finally able to get the McDonalds ones but it only has three kinds of coupons. We didn't get the hamburger ones. So, we got four of each of the other ones.

I was also able to get the Wendy's ones which my daughter is giving out to her class.

Anonymous said...

I got the Wendy's frosty coupons and there are only 6 to a sheet. It is valid 11/1 to 12/30 and has six coupons each good for a free junior frosty. This is one of the only treats my toddler will eat so i was really happy to get it even if it is only good for six.

Susan and Sam said...

Around Oct. 1st, I was able to get the Wendy's and McDonalds. Wendy's was $1 and has 10 tear outs for free jr. frosty. McDonalds was also $1 and had 12 coupons, 3 each for hamburgers, milk, apple dippers, and small cones. I got 6 at Wendy's (total 60 coupons) and 10 at McDonalds. We're giving out most of the Wendy's and keeping most of the McDonalds for the grandkids!
Oh..the Burger King ones are only available from corporate owned stores, not franchises. None in Goergia or Florida~~bummer.

Kim said...

I got McDonalds weeks ago. They are all out around here. They are only $1.00..ours includes the hamburger. Late last spring we were traveling up to Michigan (we are in Indiana) and we stopped at a Mcdonalds. They had After School Snack ones. I bought a bunch of them..they don't expire till 2011. First and last time I had ever seen those. McDonald's Christmas ones will probably come out late next month.

Anonymous said...

Susan, I am in Georgia and I was able to get the Bk and Wendy's booklets. Be sure to count you coupons, when I went to BK, I got my book from the window and when I counted to coupons, I was short 2. Of course I wnet inside and exchanged it.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO