Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Points

MyPoints

I have been a member of MyPoints since 2005. It is so easy to earn rewards with them. My favorite way is by reading their paid emails. You earn 5 points per email. And it adds up really quickly! You also earn points by shopping with popular merchants like Walmart and Target (you must use their link on their site when you make your online purchase). You can even earn points on your Ebay purchases!

I am currently saving for a gift card to Rainforest Cafe. (There is one in Animal Kingdom at Disney) A $25 gift card is 3500 points and a $50 card is 6,750 points. I currently have 4,213 points. I'm going to try to snag the $50 card since it's a better value.

See all the ways to earn extra cash here.

2 Comments:

Tracy M said...

I love MyPoints too! If you sign up to become a Bzzagent and you participate in a campaign, then you can write a review and get 50 MyPoint points for each good review submitted.

Kelly said...

There's a RainForest Cafe at Downtown Disney which is where we've previously used our MyPoints GC's. Our last trip in Oct. we used it at T-Rex also at Downtown Disney and it was MUCH better!!!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO