Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Publix Bargain Brag 9.26.09

Photobucket

I had a great trip to Publix this morning. I wanted to use the Clean in Your Cart coupons (they expire today, 9/26). I went to 2 stores so I could use two $5/$50. My total before coupons was $144.11. After coupons it was $37.91.

Don't forget to check out all the Publix deals here.

5 Comments:

Tracey said...

Saw the title of your site at Money Saving Mom and had to visit!!

I am also saving up for a trip to Disney World for our family of four next year. I mostly blog about our family, not necessarily the trip, but I will be excited to see how you are progressing.

I have somehow slowed down in my savings lately, but this month it looks like I will have extra to put toward the trip.

I'm off to look around your blog!

Ashley said...

Is there a deal on the toilet paper and paper towels,what coupons did you use on them? Great job,I love Publix!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

The paper towels and toilet paper a great deal with the Put clean in Your Cart booklet coupons. They unfortunately expired today. 9/26. :(

Holly said...

That is awesome!!!! I looked all over for the Put clean in Your Cart. I never got one. I went to the Springville Rd and the Trussville several times. So, proud for you!

Kaley Ehret said...

Kristin,

Thanks for entering the Cha-Ching Challenge last week with this post. I am just dropping by to let you know that I chose your blog as the Cha-Ching Challenge Highlight this week! You can see the post highlighting your blog here:
http://www.chachingonashoestring.com/?p=5485

Congrats and great job!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO