Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Target giving 5c credit for reusable bags!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Target is now giving a 5c credit for each reusable bag you use. They don't care where the bag came from or whose logo is on it.

My friend went to our local Target here in Birmingham, AL and confirmed that they are now doing this!

Be sure to bring your bags in and ask about the credit!

2 Comments:

Tabitha said...

I took my reusable bags today but by the time we got there it was POURING rain. I was trying to hurry to get Gavin out and get inside without us getting too wet. AFTER I got inside I realized I LEFT MY BAGS IN THE CAR!

I could've saved 20 cents. I know, 20 cents. I shouldn't be too upset but...GRRR!! Stupid rain!

Anonymous said...

I was unaware of the policy. On a recent trip to Target I brought in one reusable (from another store). And the cashier said "and you save .5 cents for bringing your own bag". So I didn't even have to remind them! nice, I hope other stores start joining this offer! BTW-I live in Columbus OhiO

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO