Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We are painting!

We bought our house 2 years ago and we are just now getting around to painting our master bedroom and bath. We painted the bathroom tonight. If you are ever in need of paint, I highly recommend Behr from Home Depot. We've tried Kilz and Dutch Boy and Valspar and we had to use multiple coats of each. But tonight, it was amazing! It is so thick and doesn't drip and it went on nice and smooth. I am so excited! I will be posting pictures when I am done. :D It is going to feel so great to finally be finished with all the painting!!

So tomorrow morning, we will be painting. So I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on. :) I'll be back posting deals tomorrow afternoon/evening. Wish me luck!

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO