Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Awesome Tinkerbell Deal at Kmart through 10/31.

Kmart has a promotional offer for the remainder of this sales week to save $10 instantly when you buy TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure and a 12" TinkerBell doll.

Here's a Scenario:

TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure Blu-Ray = $20.99
TinkerBell 12" Doll = $14.99
Use $10 Blu-ray IP and get $10 Kmart Instant Savings
Total: $15.98

Thanks More Than Cents!

1 comments

Brenda Z. said...

I went to Kmart today b/c my 5 yo's and 3yo's bffs love tinkerbell. I got the set and am giving the older girl the dvd and the 3 yo the doll for Christmas gifts :-) ALSO- my kmart said they did not have the blue rays. Only dvds (which were 19.99) and the dollwas 12.99 so after $10 off promo it was $23 BUT the $10 coupon worked even though it wasn't a blueray set! So I got the dvd and the doll for $13. Not bad for 2 Christmas gifts knocked off my list :-) Thanks!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO