Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Kiss My Face high value coupons

I bet you get really tired of all these Coupons.com updates. They used to update their coupons once a month and now it seems like a new, high value or awesome coupon shows up everyday!

Use zip code 30303

Save $2 off any Kiss My Face Kids product

Save $2 off any 16 oz Kiss My Face Classic Moisturizer

Save $1 off any full size Kiss My Face product

Save $1.50 off any full size Kiss My Face oral care product

2 Comments:

K said...

Boy...it is hard keeping up with coupons.com lately. Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I don't think I have ever seen coupons for KMF before. Plus they were on my zipcode page.

Fluster Buster said...

I couldn't find your email link so I am leaving this in your comment box.

I put together a really detailed list of deals that can be found at Walgreens this week . I thought that it might save you a little bit of time.

http://www.bargainmavin.com/2009/10/walgreens-shopping-list-1025-thru-1031.html

I hope that it helps!

Robin
www.bargainmavin.com

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO