Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I've Got You Guys Figured Out!

I have this neat thing on my blog that tells me source of all my traffic. The 6th most popular source yesterday was Swagbucks search engine with 175 people using it to find my blog.

HAHA! I know why you are doing it.... And I hope it is working for you!

For those that don't know what I am talking about check out the details on Swagbucks here.

I put all the url for the websites I am going to visit in the Swagbucks search box on my Google toolbar before I visit the site. I find that I usually win once in the morning and once in the evening. The most I have ever won in a search is $5 in Swagbucks.

How about you? I'd love to hear how you are doing and your method to winning Swagbucks.

5 Comments:

Amy said...

I just did it just for fun. I have no tips for Swagbucks, but I hope someone else does!

dctm said...

I just won $1 on swagbucks searching or your site! Love it....I don;t have suggestions on swagbucks - it has been just random searches for me and usually I only win about twice a day - the most I have won is $2

Christie

Anonymous said...

won three yesterday! I ask my three year old for something search and we read about it together. He loves when his picks get us something! It does seem completely random though.

Holly said...

I searched yesterday and won $3 first thing yesterday morning searching you.

Anonymous said...

Busted! :)

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO