Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Snow White gave me a headache


I just got back from my daughter's school. Today is their Halloween party. I got to paint faces for over an hour. I am not that talented. But it was fun....

I have a pounding headache though from all the screaming. I do NOT know how teachers do it all day.

I bribed my husband to go run my errands for me. So at least I am home for the night. HAHA!

1 comments

Jenna said...

Teaching IS a draining profession! I'm a teacher and all I want to do is relax when I come home from work... which makes it hard to be motivated to go to the store. I love your blog and it helps motivate me, thanks a ton!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO