Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Starfall.com

My daughter loves to play on the computer and she has recently become a Youtube addict (Scooby Doo). She's 5! So I decided to make the homepage a website with learning games and she has to play them at least 20 minutes before she can do anything else.

I found out that my daughter's school uses Starfall.com. It's a free website to teach children to read with phonics. It is for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade and offers exciting phonics games and online interactive books. So now it's our new homepage.

2 Comments:

Lowbudget said...

Starfall is great. My mom is a teacher and told me about this great site a few years ago when my son was a preschooler. I just love it and best thing of all... it is a freebie.

Carol said...

My kids love Starfall too - it's amazing that it's free as there's so much on offer and it's presented so well. There are some more free phonics games on the Family Learning site and also on Letters and Sounds that your daughter might like to try.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO