Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Week's Publix Penny Item

Every Sunday and Monday, Publix has an item that they sell for 1c with a $10 purchase. (This is valid in all states BUT Florida)

This week's penny item is: Publix Hot Chocolate


You can find the penny item coupon in your Sunday paper. Some stores do not require the penny coupon.

The $10 purchase is before coupons. ;)
 
See all the Publix deals here.

1 comments

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I got so mad. I called a store in Huntsville, not my normal Hampton Cove store, to get the penny item and the girl told me she couldn't tell me over the phone. haha I got it at the next store I called, and I've never had a problem. DO you call or go there? I wish I lived close enough to go!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO