Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Walgreens says you CAN use a coupon and sitll get the RR!

In the 10/25 ad you'll find an advertisement for the Dulcolax. Notice where it says that you can use a coupon and it will still produce the register reward. I suggest you keep a copy of this ad in your coupon organizer as proof that Walgreens says that you can use a coupon on an item and still get the register reward.

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

1 comments

Kathy Habel said...

The only time I have seen a problem with getting a register reward and using a coupon is when you must spend a certain dollar amount in order to get the RR.
Last week there was a dulcox/gasX deal scenario online. The lady ahead of me in line didn't get a register reward when following that scenario. She spent $30 before Walgreens & manufacturer coupons but the RR didn't print. The manager said it was because the total wasn't $30 after using Walgreen's coupons. I'm not sure if this is acurate or not but I know the RR didn't print for her and that is what the manager told her.
Except for that one instance I've never seen a problem with coupons and RRs at Walgreens. I use coupons every time I shop at Walgreens and I always get my RRs and they are often money makers after my coupons.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO