Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Woman feeds her family for $4 a week!

Massachusetts mom Kathy Spencer is so good at clipping coupons that she can feed her family of six for about $4 a week. No really she can! Go here to see the video.

Unfortunately I will never be as good as her because our tax rate is 9-10%. My tax on that same order would of been at least $20. :(

6 Comments:

Lowbudget said...

When I grow up I hope to be as good as she is with the coupons. I am at the junior stage right now. LOL!

Heather said...

I don't know what state you live in, but usually the tax is calculated on the item's price after the coupon. So you would only have to pay tax on the penny.

Anyways, that video was incredible. I would love to know where she got the coupons for all of the fresh meat. I don't know how she could get that much for a penny. I would have been proud of myself to get that much for $30 or $40.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

I live in Alabama and unfortunately it is not that way here. I really, really wish it was. For example: when the Bayer monitor is free with coupon at CVS or Walgreens, my tax is still $1.40 - $1.90. :(

T said...

It should be illegal to tax food:(

Tabitha said...

They are pushing to remove the state sales tax on food items in Alabama. I don't know how close they are to getting it done...but I've read about it in the paper a couple times..

That would lower ours by 3%, I think...

CEY'S STARS OF ZAZZLE said...

Does anyone know the name of Kathy's group? It wasn't listed on the video or in the story. Thanks.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO