Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Amazon.com deals are coming....


Amazon.com is going to have deals soon that are going to knock your socks off. I am gearing up for the sale season and will be posting all the hot deals as soon as they are available.

In the mean time..... I wanted to tell you what to expect.

See that horse over there. Her name is Butterscotch. She currently retails for $290 on Amazon.com!,

On December 14th, 2008, I got her for $100 on Amazon.com! And that's not all.

I got the Barbie Girls MP3 player that is currently $18 for $8 and it came with a free fashion pack that sales for $12.

I got the $25 Barbie & The Diamond Castle doll for $9.

I got the Playskool Cherry Blossom Market for $29. It sold for $59.99 at Walmart!

And the list goes on and on. It appears that the deals started right after Thanksgiving (according to my orders) and they ran up until about December 20th.

And there were so many jaw dropping deals.

So get ready! There is nothing like shopping from your recliner in your PJs.

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO