Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Get the Chickfila Calendar free!

Purchase a $20 gift card at Chickfila and get a free calendar!

I am so excited to see this promotion return! The last time I saw this was 2 years ago. (I did call my restaurant to confirm they are participating!)

Here are the coupons in the 2010 calendar. They are only valid in the month indicated:

January - Free chicken biscuit or a free small bowl of hearty breast soup.

February - Free large Sprite. (my restaurant has always let me have whatever beverage I wanted.)

March - Free Chick-n-Strips (3 count)

April - Free medium lemonade

May - free small milkshake

June - free Dasani water and free small fruit cup

July - Free chicken salad sandwich

August - free large Coke Zero

September - Free chicken sandwich

October - Free large Coke

November - Free larger Diet Coke

December - Free Chick-n-Minis (3 ct) or Free large fries

1 comments

Cindy B. said...

Kristin I can't find the coupon for the Aquamarine DVD that is listed under walmart. I went to the link but there was nothing there. Could you help me?
Cindy B.
cindy.lou33@yahoo.com

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO