Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hannah Montana guitar Video Game -- $7.99


Drugstore.com is also participating in the Cyber Monday deals. (Seriously, who isn't??)

You can get this Hannah Guitar game for just $7.99. No console needed. Just plug the guitar into your TV and play. The same game is $39.99 on Amazon.com!

Plus you can go through Ebates and earn 10% cash back or Shop at Home and earn 8% cash back. And if you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus on top of the cash back!

4 Comments:

Jeannie said...

I ordered this one, WOW what a deal, and cash back from Ebates Yippy. Shopping in my P.J.'s, I love it! Thanks for your fantastic blog.....you are saving me tons and I love you.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Jeannie,

I love you too! Thanks for reading my blog! I am so happy you got this!

Jen said...

I ordered 2 for my daughter in case one breaks, she is 4. She is going to love this. Even hubby was impressed at the price and size of guitar. By the reviews it looks like it really holds up. Thank you so much for posting.

Jen said...

Got them today, now to look at them without the little one being around. I did take a peak and they look cute and are light.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO