Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday's and not just because I love to eat. ;) It's the one holiday my extended family used to celebrate together. We've all gone our separate ways now and my great aunt that hosted the holiday passed away this year, but I will always hold those memories close to my heart.

And I wanted to take a moment to tell you what I am so very thankful for...

I am thankful to you for coming to my blog. I don't know you and most of the time the only way I know that you were here is because my site meter goes up by 1, but you make an impact on my life. I smile when I think of you. I share all these deals and bargains because of you. And I am thankful that you chose to spend some of the time in your day reading my blog.

May God bless you and your family on this holiday and for many more to come.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kristin! I LOVE your blog, and I am checking it several times a day. You are awesome! This blog is such a huge help and a true inspiration. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thanks for writing about your aunt and extended family...it made me think about those fun holiday celebrations of days gone by with loved ones that are still here and those now gone from this earth.
I am sort of a new reader, and I do hope you get to Disneyland (or World), but I hope you don't stop this blog when you accomplish your goal. Hopefully, there will be a new goal then?!!?

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Well I plan to go to Disney every year, so I guess once I take this trip I will be couponing to the next one. :D

Thanks for reading my blog!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO