Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, November 20, 2009

The changes are done

I just finished making the changes to the blog. Hopefully everything looks back to normal for everyone. I changed the template to give myself more functionality.

I try to be very selective about where I place ads on my blog. I chose a template that places all the posts on the left side and all the ads on the right so you don't HAVE to look at them if you don't want too. I also place all of my important, non ad information at the top of the blog so you don't have to find that info among the ads.

You'll never see Google ads in between my posts because I try to read my blog from your point of view. I am annoyed when a blog has an insane amount of ads all over the place, so I try to make mine as clean as possible.

With that said, I hope you like everything. It shouldn't look different to you at all. :)

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO