Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter printable coupon deal

The $1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter coupon has an insane amount of prints. It's more than 5. I still haven't reached the limit yet! It doesn't expire until Feb 2010 so get to printing!

Here are the deals:


Target:

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter tub
Retail: $1.87
Coupon: $1 printable (ff link) or
75c printable (ff link) and 75c Target printable
Total: 13c

Walmart:

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Retail: $1.63
Coupon: $1 printable (ff link)
Total: 63c

Publix:

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spread: 2 pk, 7.5-oz tub, or 15 or 16-oz pkg, or 10-oz bot, or Spray, 8-oz bottle
Retail: B1G1 @ $2.49 or $1.25 ea
Coupon: $1 printable and 75c Target coupon if your store accepts it
Total: 25c or free!

1 comments

Anonymous said...

The limit for me was 5. Woohoo!!!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO