Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

I won $2 in Swagbucks this morning!

If you haven't already today, go to Swagbucks.com and do about 5 searches and see if you win! Try searching something obscure or unique. I won $2 this morning by searching How many convictions does Larry Langford have? It seems like I earn more if I search something obscure or unique.

If you win, report back and let me know how many you won and what you searched!

More info on Swagbucks:

If you haven't already joined Swagbucks, I highly recommend that you do. You won't earn the giftcards as fast as I do, but you can average at least $10 a month in Amazon.com giftcards (45 Swagbucks buys a $5 Amazon giftcard). I usually win anywhere from 2-5 Swagbucks a day. Plus I use all the Swag codes they publish (I often tell you where to find them here on my blog). That's $120 a year! And if you get your friends and family to sign up under you, when they win $1, you win $1! Its a truly awesome rewards company! I can't say enough about them.

Go here to join! You won't regret it.

And to everyone that has signed up so far on my blog, thank you from the bottom of my heart! It means so much to me to have the best readers in the world!

Search & Win

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kristin! I don't have Swagbucks, but I read on a couple of different sites that you now have a limit on how many giftcards, etc. that you can request each month. It just happened a couple of days ago...

Unknown said...

LOL!! I just got 2 swagbucks for searching "couponing to disney"

Ashley said...

I got 3 swagbucks this morning by searching "Contemporary Resort Christmas Decorations". =)

Amy said...

They just changed the limit to 5 prizes per month. It's okay for people like me who don't get too many Swagbucks, but for Kristin and others who get lots from referrals, it is really bad.

Erin said...

I searched "colors of the rainbow" and won 2 swagbucks. That was the first search of the day that I did!

Megan said...

I just got $1 Swagbucks for searching "How long does it take to finish a tootsie pop"! You recommended obscure and unique searches, and it seems that it worked!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO