Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

JC Penny -- Free Disney Snowglobe


JcPenny will open at 4 am on Black Friday and will give shoppers a free Disney snow globe (while supplies last) and a coupon for $10 off any purchase valid on Saturday, November 28, 2009.

Go here to see the ad scan and a list of all the deals.

Be sure to go here to see all my Black Friday deals.

*If anyone wants to send me the Disney snow globe, I wouldn't complain. ;)

1 comments

Anonymous said...

Okay.... so I am not sure if I am suppose to be doing this so I am commenting annoyomously. I have for many years worked at Disneyland doing parades and have always enjoyed working on thanksgiving to see the pardoned turkey. It has for many years done the parade with us. It was always a fun treat for me to dance down the street with the turkey not to far away. However did you know turkey's have an extremely small heart. We would always have a blanket next to the turkey just in case it got scared and kicked the bucket before we were done with our parade. Thank goodness we have had no needed the blanket yet.... but the whole idea is just a tad but funny to me! Happy Thanksgving!!!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO