Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, November 02, 2009

Minniemizing for the Mouse 11.2.09

Do you have some unwanted pounds you need to shed? Need to get up and get active to feel better? Want to be in better physical shape before your trip to Disney? Then this post is for you!

Monday - Friday I will be posting a new post titled Minniemizing for the Mouse (get it?). Comment below and let us know if you got in some physical activity today! At the end of 4 weeks I will be awarding one reader a $100 pot luck of awesome coupons as a reward for sticking with it. Good luck!

I walked today. :)

12 Comments:

brian36 said...

Not trying to lose anymore but definitely want to keep off the 80 I already lost. Ran 3.5 miles tonight.

Jennifer said...

I finally made it back to the gym today after a few months off, yeah!

Robyn said...

It was beautiful outside here today... put the baby in the stroller and my oldest daughter (6) and I walked to the park a few blocks down from us,and walked back home after exploring in the park....

Brooke said...

Finally got the Wii fit out of the closet...really didnt like the the fact that when I stepped on it ever so politely said "OH"...Love it!

Jill said...

I chased my 3 year old daughter around the house for a game of tag :)

dctm said...

no exercise for me today outside of keeping everything clean at our house. everyone here has a stomach virus! YUCK

Christie C.

Brittany said...

walked at the track for 2 miles since it was pretty out and then added 32 coins to my piggy bank on wii fit!

Sarah Richey said...

I jogged with my daughter in the stroller around the block 2 times. I've guestimated that it is about 1/2 a mile.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Found a workout partner to keep motivated. Walked 1.5 miles and even did some weights. Going to go today(Tues) even though I am a little under the weather.

Keep up the good work!

Eileen

Jenny M said...

I played tag with the girls for about a half hr.

Dawn said...

Went to the Y and ran/walked 3.5 miles today. Had knee surgery few months ago, just getting back into the swing of things.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I walked the dogs yesterday (Monday) and I plan to do it again today when I get home from work.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO