Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Minniemizing for the Mouse -- HELP!


I have not forgotten about Minniemizing for the Mouse, I just haven't done it! Ugh......

I need someone(s) to kick my butt in gear. If you are willing to email me at least twice a day asking if I have exercised (M-F) I would be so appreciative. I can not do this on my own! :(

Here is my email: Emily5132004 @ gmail.com.

We will start back in full force on Monday. I hope!

4 Comments:

Sarah Richey said...

You can do it!!! Think of it as motivation for each other. I know that you will post so I MAKE myself workout....so you MAKE yourself workout and post so that we can comment. :) sound good?? I wouldn't have started if it wasn't for your blog. Thank you for that!! Now let's keep going! I actually worked out today on the Wii for 20 minutes....it has been about a week. I'm gonna try and start doing both the Wii and run. I have signed up for a couple 5Ks and need to get my butt in gear to train for them! I'm actually signed up for the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon weekend which I am super excited about but also nervous! I've got some major running to do. So Monday....it's ON! :)

savingsisters said...

you can do it. I walked the neighborhood tonight and was thinking about your cute mickey mailbox in the process, lol! get to moving girl!

brian36 said...

Don't sell yourself short, you can do this. It took me 11 months, but I lost 80 pounds just by changing one little thing at a time. I've kept those 80 pounds off for 2 years now. You may want to checkout sparkpeople dot com. It's an awesome online community geared toward not simply weight loss, but healthy living.

Brittany said...

all this week i have gone to the gym everyday while on vacation and boy am i going to miss it!. you can do this! its such a great gold! ill be the butt kicker!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO