Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Swagbucks is funding my Christmas!

I just finished putting 29 Amazon.com $5 gift cards into my account that I had earned from Swagbucks. That brought my Amazon.com balance up to $371! I'm buying all of our Christmas this year off Amazon.com and I couldn't of done it without you guys!

If you haven't already today, go to Swagbucks.com and do about 5 searches and see if you win! Try searching something obscure or unique. I won $2 this morning by searching Peanut Butter Allergies! If you win, report back and let me know how many you won!

If you haven't already joined Swagbucks, I highly recommend that you do. You won't earn the giftcards as fast as I do, but you can average at least $10 a month in Amazon.com giftcards (45 Swagbucks buys a $5 Amazon giftcard). I usually win anywhere from 2-5 Swagbucks a day. Plus I use all the Swag codes they publish (I often tell you where to find them here on my blog). That's $120 a year! And if you get your friends and family to sign up under you, when they win $1, you win $1! Its a truly awesome rewards company! I can't say enough about them.

And to everyone that has signed up so far on my blog, thank you from the bottom of my heart! It means so much to me to have the best readers in the world!

Search & Win

4 Comments:

Jenna said...

I searched peanut butter allergies too just for fun, my first search of the day and I got a swag buck! haha

Jenna said...

Awesome thanks!!!

Jennifer said...

I won 1 this morning & just got 4 with the code. I just started about 1 month ago & have 88 swagbucks.

karen said...

Thank you for being honest about how you earn swagbucks faster than most because of referrals. Most blogs fail to mention that part.

I have been using swagbucks since May. I am on the computer a greater portion of the day and I get 2 points a day on average. That is still 5 dollars every 19 or so days which does add up. But don't expect to get rich if you aren't getting the referrals.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO