Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Upcoming Huggies Deal at CVS 11/22!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Starting 11/22 CVS will FINALLY have another Huggies Diaper Deal!

Buy $20 worth of Huggies Diaper products and get $5 extra care bucks back!

With the new $5/30 you can print here, it's going to be a great deal!

To get prepared, you need to print these Huggies coupons before they are gone!

$2 off any Huggies Diaper (print 2)

or

$1.50 off Little Movers or Little Snugglers (print 2)

or

$3 off Pure and Natural (print 2)

or

$1.50 off Huggies Diapers (print 2)

(Thanks Tracie!)

7 Comments:

Carol said...

did they discontinue the P&N in 5's? I've had them in a 5 before - bought them at rite aid. it's just darn near IMPOSSIBLE to find them at that price!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, sorry new to this CVS thing. My $5 off $30 coupon says it expires on 11/17. This sale doesn't start till the 22nd, so I wouldn't be able to use this coupon right?

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Right. The $5/$30 has a 2 week expiration date after you print it. So if you wait to print it until closer to time, it would be valid. I'll go add that to my post.

A Day In The Life said...

I was at CVS Yesterday and received a $2 CRT for huggies Diapers and a $2 CRT for Wipes. My daughter is 14 however i still clip the coupons in case I can find some close to free deals. Well They had a huggies mega pack on clearance for $6.99 it had 60 diapers in it. I used a $2 huggies coupon and the $2 CRT makeing it only $2.99 for 60 diapers. Then I used $1.50 off any huggies product coupon and the $2 huggies wipes crt to buy a tub of wipes for $.09. This will make a nice baby shoer gift. The diapers i believe were like 19lbs and up.

Becky said...

I followed the link to the $5 off $30 at CVS. I did the quiz but when I click "Print" to get the coupon nothing happens. Any tips??

Becky said...

I got my coupon to print. For whatever reason it wouldn't work with Firefox but did work when I switched to IE.

Tabitha said...

I got a $2/off huggies CRT the other day but it expires the 18th!!! GRRR! I'll have to keep scanning my card at the kiosk think to see if I can get another one!!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO