Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Gold Crown Members -- Check your email!

Are you a Gold Crown member? If so, you need to check your email! I just got a coupon for $5/$5 purchase!

If you aren't a member, go here to learn more and sign up. You might or might not get the coupon.

Also remember you can find a $5/$5 purchase in over 10 magazines this month!

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

So it says that this coupon can only be viewed twice, does that mean that it can be used twice? Does anyone know? I'm super stoked because it does not exclude ornaments! Thanks!!!

Queen Mom said...

YAY! Got Mine!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Since it has your email address on it, they would probably only reimburse the store for one of them. :(

Unknown said...

Once I saw the coupon, I figured it was probably unlikely that I would be able to use it more than once. Oh well, $5 off an ornament is still good enough for me!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get one :(. I probably didn't spend enough at Hallmark throughout the year to get one. I usually purchase the Hallmark cards at Giant Eagle. Oh well. I have quite a few of the ones from the magazines still.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO