Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Kmart Toy Deals

Kmart has the Fisher Price Trio Kings Castle for $29.99 this week. There are reports that there is a $10 off coupon on the box, but I would print this $5 printable and take it with you just in case you can't find the other coupon.

Plus here's a hot deal on Spud Buds.

They are on sale buy 2, get 1 free.
Use 3 $5 printable from here and here
Total: $6.98 for all 3!

Plus you can print this $5/$50 coupon and use it with both of the above deals for even more savings!

They have a lot of toys on sale this week. Be sure to check out the weekly sale paper here.

See all my Christmas Deals here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I price matched it at my local Target. Used the $10 Target coupon + the $5 Man coupon. Walked away with it for under $15!!! I have one Happy 5 year old come Christmas mourning.. =)

Anonymous said...

I checked around at kmart and target and eventually found the $10 off peelies on the Trios boxes at Toys R Us.

Starla said...

I wish I had this complete when I bought the Castle at Kmart and the Pals at Walmart yesterday. What is the original price for the pals? I pricematched from a local store for 8.99 yesterday then used my $5 off coupon, so 3.99.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO