Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, December 07, 2009

Minniemizing for the Mouse Winner!

I am suppose to have this great daily feature on my blog called Minniemizing for the Mouse, but I have been majorly slacking! But tomorrow is a new day. And it's time to start a new 4 week plan!

Before we can do that, I need to announce a winner of the $100 knock your socks off coupon potluck. The winner is Brittany! She worked hard this month and posted on almost every post! You go girl! I'll contact you and get your potluck in the mail this week!

So starting tomorrow, I will be posting this feature M-F. Just post if you have worked out or not and how well you did at it. Hopefully we can all work together and shed some of these pounds for the Mouse!

So look for a new post with more details tomorrow!

3 Comments:

brian36 said...

Congratulations, Brittany! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I like this idea of minniemizing!!
KK, FLA

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Brittany! I so need to start to "Minniemize" myself!
Also, Kristin...I did go ahead & get the Wii @ amazon that you recommended... still need to get the Wii Fit.
-Kimberly

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO