Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ToysRUs.com -- Get $25 worth of toys for $15 after refund


ToysRUs.com is currently offering a free 1 year subscription to Family Fun with your purchase of $25 or more. If you choose not to receive this magazine, you can submit for a $10 refund. You just have to submit the form within 30 days of purchase. Get more details here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I need some help/advice. I'am already qualifying for the amazon rebate for toy purchases through them. Can I also get this rebate from toys r' us as well? It says one per household, but does that mean ONE total or one rebate per this toys r' us offer? I hope I make sense.. thanks.

Jessica

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

I'm confused. Did you already submit the Amazon.com Parenting rebate already and are curious if you can do the Toys R Us one? If that is your question, the answer is yes. :)

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I hope you check these comments. I ordered a large order from Toys 'R Us online. Do I just need to print my confirmation they e-mailed me to submit for this?

Also, when I click on the "here" to get the rebate form, it isn't showing up at all. Please help. You can even e-mail it to me @ Lowry517@aol.com

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO