Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, October 19, 2009

New Link for the $5/$25 Flu Quiz -- Dead Deal.

Update: This is now a dead deal. Hope you printed it while you could!

The 3 previous links to the CVS $5/$25 flu quiz are no longer working. There is only one active link now.

Go here to take the quiz and print your $5/$25 coupon. Hurry! Since the other 3 links are gone, there is no telling how long this one will last!

I just took my quiz and it expires 11/2/09. Remember you can only print this one time! It has a unique one time use bar code.

* The quiz is located in about the middle of the page beneath a bright red box that reads: Before you come in for your flu shot, test your flu IQ....

* If you are having trouble printing, make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer.

* This quiz has a new bar code when you complete it.

12 Comments:

The Prudent Patron said...

You rock! I was just heading out to CVS when I saw this post!

Unknown said...

must be gone already. Nothing came up for me

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Im not sure why you can't see it. It's located in about the middle of the page beneath a bright red box that reads: Before you come in for your flu shot, test your flu IQ....

Unknown said...

the page is actually blank

Anonymous said...

the page is also blank here

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

I'm not sure what to tell you. I've had 4 friends across the country verify that the link works correctly. Could it possibly be the browser you are using? I'm using Firefox. Also sometimes I have to close my internet browser and open it again to get web pages to appear. I'm sorry this isn't working for you. I wish I was more helpful :(

The Prudent Patron said...

I used IE and it worked. I also used it today and the coupon worked as well.

Anonymous said...

You need to have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer for the page to come up. I know because I was experiencing the same problem as others. I downloaded the free software and was then able to open the file, take the quiz, and print the coupon. Thanks, Kristin.

Anonymous said...

If I already used the previous 5/25 coupons, can I use this one too..or is it the same barcode?

A C said...

Hi, I took this test and printed the coupon for this new flu quiz. This coupon barcode is the same as one of the three quizes. I wrote down the previous three and this one repeated one of the previous three quizes.

Anonymous said...

I printed this and took it to CVS. They said I already used it before. I think same bar code :(

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Hi guys,

I heart CVS has a fix if it's the same bar code as before. It is up to you if you want to do it or not.

http://iheartcvs.com/2009/09/5-off-25-printable-when-you-take-flu-iq.html

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO