Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Dead Deal


Update: This deal is now dead. 

Vtech - V.Motion Active Learning System - Pink is just $19.99 and ships free with a $25 purchase from Amazon.

 If you can't think of anything else to buy to get your total above $25, you can use the Amazon.com Filler Finder. Just type in the amount you need to get to $25.

Vtech - V.Smile TV Learning System is just $19.99 and ships free with a $25 purchase. (this one does not feature motion activity)

PLUS


Vtech has all the V.Smile line on sale with free shipping on orders over $20. The games start at $8.99 and you can use the code GETGAMES to take 5.00 off each game! You can score games for as little as $3.99 a piece! Wow!

I got 7 games and my total was $34.93.

Remember the V.Smile games work with the V.Motion System.

5 Comments:

Stacy S. said...

We have had to buy this game system 3 times due to it not functioning! Not good quality. We even went through 3 of the handheld vtech game system for the same issues! Now, I'm stuck with the vmotion and the handheld vtech plus 20 games that my son can't play. I don't recommend.

Amy Rainey said...

I am so excited that you posted the link to the filler item finder! That is the best idea ever....how many times have I been 0.16 away from free shipping and spent 30 minutes looking for some cheap add-on! This is incredible! I'll be posting this myself (and giving due credit to you, of course). Thank you!

Anonymous said...

i cant the game code to work, it says invalid

Paxton's Mom said...

To Stacy: And here I thought it was operator error! Our first unit did not work too long after we started playing with it either! I bought the nonwireless kind today at Target for $19.99 just so my soon-to-be 3 year old son can play with the games from the first unit. We'll see how long that one keeps working...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link I got 4 games for $17 and free shipping and I got the pink system at Amazon for $14 bec. I had a GC.. whohoo x-mas for ext year,now I'm a bit worried about it ot working, after reading the comments here,... will V tech NOT fix it?? They usually have very good products... Thanks a bunch got a head start for next year,...

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO