Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

How To Go To Disney For Free Part 1

Photobucket I am going to teach you how to go to Disney for free. Now you aren't really going to be going for free in the way you think. You are going to have to save money for your vacation from your income. But I am going to teach you how to save on your everyday expenses so you don't even feel the crunch as you save.

The first step is you need to break your income down. Sit down and make a list of all your monthly bills. Your power bill, mortgage, car note, etc etc. Anything you pay monthly, I want you to write it down. Add up all your bills and subtract the total from your monthly income. Is it scary? Well don't feel intimidated. You will be able to find the money for a trip to Disney within this amount.

The best thing to do first to save money for your trip is to save money on your monthly expenses. How long has it been since you got a new automobile insurance quote? Do you have features on your phone you don't use? Please visit this post at Money Saving Mom and scroll down and read her Family Bills and Finance sections. They will help you accomplish this task.

These are some things I have done over the past 2 years:

I have automobile and home owners insurance through State Farm. I was surprised that it was even cheaper than Geico for the same coverage.

I bundled my home phone, internet and cable and saved $10 plus I got a home phone. I didn't have one with the cable company and my bill was $10 more for only cable and internet!

I found out that my cell company gives us a 5% discount because of the company my husband works for. I paid full price for 2 years before discovering this!

Good luck! You might also want to check out this thread on The Dis.

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO