Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Complaints About A Product

Photobucket

If you are ever dissatisfied about a product, make sure you call them to let you know. Over the weekend, I bought a bag of Banquet Nuggets and when I went to open it, it ripped down the side. Some of the nuggets fell in the floor! So I called them today and they are sending out a replacement coupon.

I only call when I have a legitimate complaint. I recently got 3 $5 Kashi coupons because my Kashi pizza was missing some cheese. I got a free tube of Colgate because mine had expired and I didn't know it until they translated the coded expiration date for me. And I got a $14 reimbursement check from Tyson because my bag of wings had unfrozen and refroze in the bag causing them to be lumped together.

It's worth it to call if you have any trouble!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I'm a little lost but how can a pizza be missing some cheese? :-) Did it just not have enough or something? I need to start doing this more often, because the last time I contacted Glade I got 4 free item coupons.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

It was missing half of it's cheese. Like there were spots of the pizza that had no cheese on it. It was very weird. :)

The 5 A Day is so awesome because 7/10 times you get coupons! I love it!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO