Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, August 03, 2009

No Beer Purchased Required Rebates

Photobucket

The way I am making the most for my Disney fund is by No Beer Purchase Required Rebates. The beer companies put out these great rebates all the time. You buy 2 12 packs of Budweiser, for example, and $10 worth of steak and you get $10 back. But the awesome part is, in a handful of lucky states, beer rebates are against the law so these companies honor the rebates without a beer purchase required. So you could buy $10 worth of steak and get the rebate for $10 back!

The lucky states are AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OK, UT and WV.

I find most of my rebates on Hot Coupon World's trading forum located here. Most people sell their forms for 25c to $1 depending on how much it gets you back. I recently paid $1 for a $25 back when you buy $50 in meat.

You can also read about the different rebates available in the Gimme My Money Back forum on HCW.

If you have any questions, let me know! I am glad to help.

2 Comments:

Holly said...

Do you have to trade on that forum or can you buy the rebates? I don't have any to trade?

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the forms from to begin with? If you live in FL say?

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO