Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Thrift Store Finds!

My daughter is getting ready to start kindergarten and so I thought I'd head to the thrift store and see what I could find. I found some amazing deals! All of these clothes are either Old Navy, Gymboree, Children's Place or another name brand. The total for the clothes was $26.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite deal! $3 for 2 pairs of shoes that are almost brand new. The soles have no worn spots on them!

Photobucket

Also my mother-in-law has made about 75% of my daughter's school wardrobe. Here are a few of my favorite pieces:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is my absolute favorite outfit. It has black dotted shorts that go under it because my daughter is not very lady like. It needs to be ironed.

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute dresses! My grandmother used to make dresses for me when I was younger too. I still have them and I love showing them to my girls. It's very special!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

It is so special to have them and it makes her so happy to make them. :) I keep trying to talk her into selling some of them, but she doesn't want too.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO