Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, September 04, 2009

Huge Deposit to the Disney Fund!

Photobucket

I put a bunch of the kids clothes they had outgrown in a local consignment sale. I was hoping to make around $75. I picked up my check earlier this week and I made $314! I was shocked!

I've decided to put half towards the Disney trip and half in our emergency fund.

Photobucket$157 added to the fundPhotobucket

You can keep up with my running total on the far right side of my blog. You can also see my deposits here.

1 comments

Margery said...

Hi Kristin,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Great job on your consignments! Good luck on your Disney fund. We are planning an October trip on a long school break weekend. I used to live in Orlando, and the weather there in Oct. is fabulous!

Blessings.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO