Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Dreaming of an Amazon Christmas UPDATE!

Photobucket

I am already halfway to my Amazon Christmas goal! I have $100 out of my $200 goal saved!

Here's the details:

I am really trying to scale back on Christmas this year. Last year I spent about $400 on toys for the kids that they barely play with. Now that we are trying to make our Disney trip a yearly ordeal, I want to save money where we can. So this year, we are having an Amazon Christmas!

One of the greatest ways I am earning gift cards to Amazon is by using Swagbucks. I've already snagged Toy Story Mania and Wii Sports Resorts for free. Now I will just stockpile money in my Amazon account in preparation for their holiday sales. Last year, starting right after Thanksgiving, Amazon had amazing sales on toys and games. I got so many great deals from there. This year, I want all of their Christmas to come from there and be free!

So here is how I am doing it... And you can do it too!

Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you Swagbucks when you use it. You randomly win anywhere from 1 to 5 Swagbucks. 45 Swagbucks equals a $5 gift card to Amazon. (There are other prizes, including cash and gear, but Amazon.com is my favorite and by far the best deal.) You get 3 Swagbucks automatically when you sign up.

It originally took me about 10 days to earn a $5 Amazon gift card. But here's something neat... for each person you refer, you earn what they earn! When you follow this link and sign up under me, when you win $1, I win $1! (And you will win $1 each time someone signs up under you and wins). I am now winning enough Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card every day! This is going to make for a lot of great, cheap Christmas presents. Thanks everyone for following my links!

Search & Win

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO