Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Don't forget to enter your Coke points!

My Coke Rewards (see details here if you don't know what it is) only allows you to enter up to 120 points a week. Consider this your new weekly reminder.

Don't forget that October 28th is double points on Diet Coke! I'm waiting to enter my points until then. (Thanks Holly!)

Don't forget to play Monopoly at McDonald's for more points!

2 Comments:

Holly said...

You want some? My brother works at coke and I have a bag of them to enter, I am having to chose where I focus my time, and what with school, work and kids. So, with couponing, surveys, rebates. I am not finding much time, oh well just 6 more months and there will be a little more time in my day. Almost there.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

I would LOVE some!! :D

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO