Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Minniemizing for the Mouse 10.26.09

Do you have some unwanted pounds you need to shed? Need to get up and get active to feel better? Want to be in better physical shape before your trip to Disney? Then this post is for you!

Monday - Friday I will be posting a new post titled Minniemizing for the Mouse (get it?). Comment below and let us know if you got in some physical activity today! At the end of 4 weeks I will be awarding one reader a $100 pot luck of awesome coupons as a reward for sticking with it. Good luck!

Today I got out the Wii Fit Plus. I earned 25 minutes in my piggy bank (which is pretty good since the Wii Fit board said "Nice to see you Kristin. It's been well over 200 days. HAHA!)

The Wii Fit plus has a section where you can pick routines. I did the over indulger and the Trim my Mii rountines.

Here's my scores:

Running 112%
Boxing 305 pts
Lunges - 45 pts
Hula Hoop - 246 pts
Cycling - 1.42 miles
Skateboarding - 29 and 31 pts

And I would NOT of done this if I hadn't posted that I was going to do this on my blog yesterday. So thanks for keeping me in check guys!

10 Comments:

Marisa said...

I did 31 minutes with these activities:

Beginning Boxing
364 points and 370 points

Advanced Boxing
727 points

Beginning Soccer
(really bad, don't remember the number. I suck.)

Advanced Table Tilt
81 points and 129 points

Balance Bubble
561 yards and
52.66 sec

Ski Slalom Beginner
45.46 sec

Basic Step
268 points

brittany said...

my wii boards batteries are dead but DH is picking up some on his way home!

Erin Gifford said...

I don't have a Wii, but I did do a 60-minute kickboxing class at my gym this morning. Just joined the gym about a week and a half ago and it's been a lot of fun so far!

Erin :)
CouponCravings.com

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to make it to the gym today but my little one was sick. :( Instead I found one of my Walk Away the Pounds DVDS and did 3 miles today. Yippee.
Like Erin, I just joined the gym and it too has been a lot of fun.

Thanks for keeping us motivated!

Eileen :)

Holly said...

I climbed 8 flights of stairs today? Does that count. I worked out last night to stay awake at 11pm to study.

dctm said...

I do have a Wii fit but hardly ever use it...but I am going to break it out again because I definetely need to lose some pounds. I did walk today on my lunch break at work

Christie
dctm at bellsouth dot net

Brian said...

I did an hour-long class at the gym today as part of a Biggest Loser contest. I have a looooooooooooong ways to go.

Anonymous said...

I was planning to go to the gym after work, but it didn't work out (no pun intended :) ) Off to bed and straight to the gym in the AM!

Sarah Richey said...

Great idea!! I was in desperate need of some motivation! I have been trying to lose 20 pounds since I had my daughter in February. I have the Wii Fit but also haven't used it in several months. (It said I have been away for 144 days, lol) Since it was late, I didn't do a lot, but I wanted to start today. I earned 20 minutes in my bank. I did a little in each: yoga, strength training, aerobics, and balance. I think my favs are the hula hoop and boxing. :)

Thanks for the motivation!!

Sarah

Tabitha said...

I wish I had a Wii!

I went to two different shopping centers today and instead of driving to each store, I parked at one and walked to the stores I needed to go to (with the baby!) We also went to Wal-Mart. All that walking (and carrying 23 extra pounds) has to count for something! :)

Thanks for the motivation! If it would ever quit raining here, I'd take Gavin to stroll around the neighborhood more. But every time I have an afternoon that I can, it's raining!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO