Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 08, 2009

I love hearing from my readers!

I love hearing from my wonderful readers. It is a major bright spot in my day. I recently received a wonderful email from Adria and I wanted to share it with all of you....

I've been looking at your website every day to get more info on couponing and I am proud to announce that I was able to get a weeks worth of groceries for $30, and on the bottom of my receipt it shows a percentage of how much money I saved by using coupons on sale items and my savings was 48%! My new goal is to get a number above 50%! And yesterday I went to Walgreens and got two bags of items and spent 52 cents! My husband didn't believe me when I told him!

Also, I took your "5 a Day" idea, and went through my house and made a list of all of the things that we use on a regular basis, and the foods that we love and have been emailing the companies to tell them how much I love their products, it only takes a few minutes, and so far 90% have resulted in an email response thanking me for my input and telling me that coupons for the products are in the mail! What an awesome idea!


Thank you so much Adria for your email and all my readers who take the time to email me and read my blog!

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO